- Supervise the preparation and submission of, quarterly and yearly financial consolidated financial statements oversee the coordination, provide related support, and ensure that all follow the applicable financial Group-wide guidelines, procedures and frameworks, in order to drive compliance of financial reporting and fulfil requirements of external auditors.
- Contribute to the development and oversee the implementation of standardised Group-wide guidelines, procedures and frameworks.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and alignment of policies, procedures and systems related to (consolidated) reporting (e.g. One ERP), liaising with other departments as necessary, in order to contribute to the accuracy, timeliness and usefulness of financial reporting activities.
- Support the appointment of External Auditors and responsible for matters related to:
- RFP to assign the auditors
- Contract renewal
Endorsing their invoices
- Manage the process of preparing the consolidated and interim financial statements (and notes to the consolidated financial statements), including monthly reporting.
- Review and approve consolidation entries – a key aspect in the preparation of the consolidated financial statements
- Support the administration of audit reports from both Government and External auditors, and ensure a timely and efficient follow-up on audit findings.
- Lead the financial governance framework and ensure the timely and efficient closure of the accounts on a monthly basis.
- Ensure the participation of the Group Financial Planning Budgeting and Reporting Unit in the Audit Committees of various
- Group Companies and Subsidiaries, in order to enable an efficient communication flow between the General Ledger function, Audit function, the Internal Control Department and the lnternal Auditor of the relevant Group Companies.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in accounting or Finance.
- 12 years of professional experience in Accounting or Finance
- Audit Certifications (e.g. CA, CPA, CIA, CISA, ACCA, CIMA) is necessary.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Finance
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A