- Govern the provision of Technical Endorsement related to Hydrogen Business project as well as for all approval related Tender Acquisitions & Agreement Amendments (Scope/Cost/Schedule). Oversee, monitor and ensure on-time projects completion with allocated budget and ensure the implementation of ADNOC guidelines, best practice, and lessons learned taking into account the maximization of value of ADNOC resources and the alignment between all Group Companies’ project portfolios and Upstream.
- Lead the negotiation activities with internal/external parties to develop/ enhance hydrogen gas value.
- Oversee and lead techno-economic feasibility studies of new projects to deliver growth of economic value from Downstream operations and resources in the Gas space.
- Direct and steer the development of required technical studies pertaining to develop and deliver cleaner energy alternatives and solutions (Blue Hydrogen)
- Work on initiatives like blending H2 to Natural Gas grids, export H2 as Ammonia carrier etc
- Lead the exploration of all mutual areas of interest and develop good working relationship with potential business partners, which may lead to new joint venture development.
- Lead Hydrogen gas project Decision Support Package engineering studies at all stages of the project life cycle in line with ADNOC Group VAP with focus on engineering feasibility, economic evaluation, cleaner energy (hydrogen), carbon capture and storage
- Drive the alignment initiatives with ADNOC R&D/ Shareholders/ Khalifa University/ External Parties in developing leading edge Hydrogen gas business innovations, providing strategic insight and prioritisation, driving Hydrogen gas technologies road maps to reach operational and commercial proof of concept.
- Initiate high-level feasibility studies for potential future Hydrogen gas processing projects. Highlight to management the problematic areas and concerns at early stage in the projects and provide technical advice to mitigate them
- Lead a team of technical and project experts to explore innovative ideas to develop the strategic growth and value-enhancing options set for the Hydrogen business.
- Must be well connected within the refined products market space with various stakeholders (refiners, traders, IOCs, NOCs, information providers, etc.)
- Work experience and exposure to multiple facets in an integrated energy and petrochemical company is an advantage.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Chemical / Mechanical / Petroleum Engineering or equivalent. Or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
- 18+ years of experience with in Oil & Gas industry with at least 8 years in a relevant managerial role.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Research
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A