- Evaluates and appraises the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and procedures (both existing and proposed) with focus on IT related activities (mainly review of SAP Applications controls, system work flows and configuration, Integrity of SAP Reports, SAP System Interface related controls etc.), in order to promote effective management controls and accountability,
- Assists in the periodic IT Risk Assessment, development of the IT Risk Based Audit Work Plan and periodic reporting.
- Develop and implement Continuous Auditing and Data Analytics concepts for Audit and Assurance Function.
- Develops dashboards to provide insights about the business units and explores opportunities for automation of Audit and Assurance Function’s activities using different visualization tools.
- Performs assigned engagements, from start to finish, inclusive of preplanning and wrap up activities.
- Applies risk and control concepts to scenarios encountered and identifies any potential issues.
- Ascertains the extent to which established policies, plans, procedures, laws and regulations are being complied with.
- Data analytics and Continuous Auditing Capabilities (Preferred).
- Strong understanding of SAP Application, Process Flows and Database.
- Familiarity with the International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF), Control Objectives for information and Related Technologies (COBIT) and other standards and their interpretation and application to Internal Auditing practice.
Qualification & Experience:
- 8 years of relevant experience in internal auditing, with varied experience in oil and gas / logistics/ maritime/ shipping industries and their inherent challenges/risks in the context of corporate function with 3 years of experience in supervisory role.
- Experience & Exposure in using different Data extraction/analytics and visualization tools (e.g.
- SQL, Power BI, Qlik, Tableau etc.) (Preferred).
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent discipline.
- Experience of Auditing SAP applications controls and configuration.
- Professional certification — CISA, CISM is preferable.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Accounting
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A