- To support Manager in developing the department strategic plans and in monitoring the division performance through regular reports. Conduct techno economics, commercial analysis and feasibility studies on possible business development, cost volume profit scenarios and enable the department to support the division in taking the necessary commercial decisions.
- Gather data on consumer, competitor patterns and submit the trends, patterns to the manager for the necessary decision making.
- Utilise the latest research and data gathering methods to get the complex statistical data and then analyse and synthesize into simple graphs and charts for better understanding and decision making on LNG development plans .
- On continuous basis gather business intelligence on the sales, marketing strategies related to all products and evaluate the effectiveness, performance of the current strategies, programs and suggest any changes to the manager for revenue maximisation.
- Analyse the various option for spot sale of the products and advise the best option for revenue maximisation.
- As subject matter expert, advising & developing the corporate sales budget for the division.
- Conduct studies to analyse the customer preferences over a period of time to determine the potential sales of the product and the demand of the customers
- Providing expert opinion & support in developing short term and long term marketing strategies for the division in alignment with the corporate strategy.
- Conduct studies, economic analysis for forecast on demand, prices of products in different regions as applicable and suggest the best pricing option as part of the annual pricing for the product.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Engineering with preferably a postgraduate degree in Business Management.
- 8 years of experience, including at least 6 years in oil/gas industry related to marketing/ research activities in sales, production management and business development.
- Strong proficiency in maths, web analytics and business research tools.
- Related certifications to Market research & planning would be an advantage but not mandatory.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, databases and statistical packages.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A