Vice President, Pressure Pumping manages the pressure pumping division that focus on Cementing, Coiled Tubing, Pumping and Well Maintenance across the region. Responsible for managing portfolio, product development, strategy and competency in these areas. Manages the company operations of all product/service systems. Acts as the primary resource on all issues related to execution of services, including cost/budget compliance, well-site execution, and resource allocation. Drives efficiencies and creates operational service synergies across product lines. Responsible for customer satisfaction within the operational scope. Manages operations employee performance, development, and technical training. Recommends targets for quality and reliability, utilization, spend on rental tools, and provides overall vision for operations in the appointed scope.
- Participate in geomarket financial plans, including resource requirements, head count and profitability.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities within the area.
- Proactively discovers and communicates the clients’ strategy and direction to management.
- Assist in selling products and services to existing and new customers.
- Comply with all UAE, ADNOC, ADNOC Drilling and client Asset Integrity Management codes of practice.
- Maintain and enhance existing business contracts and customers.
- May manage the operations of one or more service facilities/ warehouses.
- Review work activities, job programs and job design in conjunction with the company’s sales technical and marketing group and/or client’s requirements.
- Employee management and development, inventory management, sales, engineering, maintenance, operations, service, Health Safety and Environmental (HS&E), quality training, planning and budget management.
- Summarize monthly activities by reporting and documenting all pertinent data.
- Manage the operations of a larger or more complex Geomarket product line(s) and take responsibility for the operational and business performance.
- Handle special projects, as assigned.
- Demonstrated commitment for process improvement.
- Customer-focused in defining quality and establishing priorities.
- Able to communicate effectively through teaching and training others.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Demonstrated competency working across business units with an integrated team to achieve positive results.
- Excellent communication, presentation skills and influencing skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 20 years’ experience in field and operations preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, personal communication tools.
- Minimum 10years prior technical experience in relevant area (Pressure Pumping) and knowledge in competitive areas.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A