- AIQ embodies an innovative and entrepreneurial spirit that embraces challenges to push boundaries and seeks to welcome professionals to its team that share the desire to make meaningful and impactful contributions to its mission. Always on the cutting edge of technology, AIQ provides its talent all the opportunities to thrive and excel. Working at AIQ includes dealing with massive data sets, an AI infrastructure that is powered by the latest NVIDIA GPU cloud computing platform and access to limitless computing, storage and network resources.
- Writes unit/integration tests, contributes to engineering wiki, and documents work.
- Designs data integrations and data quality framework.
- Develops and maintains scalable data pipelines and builds out new API integrations to support continuing increases in data volume and complexity.
- Works closely with all business units and engineering teams to develop strategy for long term data platform architecture.
- Performs data analysis required to troubleshoot data related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
- Works closely with a team of frontend and backend engineers, product managers, and analysts.
- Collaborates with analytics and business teams to improve data models that feed business intelligence tools, increasing data accessibility and fostering data-driven decision making across the organization.
- Designs and evaluates open source and vendor tools for data lineage.
- Implements processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years of Python or other
- Process oriented with great documentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service
- Experience with or knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools is desirable.
- Hands on experience with Image Processing is a must
- 5+ years of SQL and NoSQL experience
- 5+ years of experience with schema design and dimensional data modeling
- Experience working with either a Map Reduce or an MPP system on any size/scale
- Experience with Docker is a must. Knowledge of devops tools and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Hands on experience with Python and knowledge of Data Science popular libraries like PyTorch,
- Tensorflow and OpenCV
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining data processing systems
- Good knowledge on task scheduling techniques.
- Ability in managing and communicating data warehouse plans to internal clients
- Hands on experience with popular databases, PostgreSQL and MongoDB. Knowledge of geospatial and timeseries DBs.
- Great understanding of messaging broker concept.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A