- Develop creative visual designs for reports, presentations and documents produced within ADNOC. Provide expert views on designs of reports and presentations for the management.
- Consult with end users regarding design needs, deliverable targets and deadlines.
- Keep abreast with graphic design and printing technologies and explore new products.
- Keep current with the latest printing technology, update new designing software and designing skill by attending seminars and exhibitions.
- Review received design orders by ADNOC management and sets priority of work to be completed.
- Make proof copies of art work for clients’ approval as well as for printing technicians to be used as guide with digital offset / network printing machine.
- Use wide range of media, including photography and graphic design software to develop graphics layouts, product illustrations, company logos, and various corporate communication media.
- Ensure that confidential documents are properly handled and no unauthorized personnel gains access to the information.
- Set and conduct quality control measures for digital print equipment and paper stock and reviews the details of the pre-press print product.
- Collect, organize, and maintain media library assets (images, previous jobs and stock photography items).
- Assist in equipment maintenance, budget control, media asset management and printing stock control.
- Strong project management knowledge and ability to deliver web/digital projects within cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- 6 years of experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design from a recognized institution.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Design
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A