Website Air Arabia
To execute, internal and external audits, audit reviews, accident and incident investigations, and surveillance as directed by the “Manager – Quality Assurance”. Follows up on corrective measures in line with Air Arabia quality standards and GCAA/CAA and regulatory bodies’ requirements to ensure compliance with the same across all functions and areas of operation.
- Cooperates with the Flight Operations head/managers to communicate and execute the audit schedules timely; maintains effective and on-going communication on updates to ensure successful results.
- Ensures Safety regulations are enforced and followed.
- Identifies root causes and assists in formulating and monitoring the adherence to comprehensive corrective actions for regulatory audits;
- Partners with Stakeholders and “Manager QA” to gather necessary historical data, documentation, and feedback to ensure that all established operations and procedures adopted in the assigned department are satisfactory.
- Follows-up on findings or CAPAs in Q-Pulse and with respective departments and parties to ensure closure of findings.
- Assists in formulating, enhancing and monitoring the adherence to QA policies, procedures, processes, and manuals
- Maintains the QAS adopted for internal procedures, processes and products audits, surveillance and spot checks for Flight
- Operations in accordance with Civil Aviation standards and requirements.
- Contributes to the preparation and executing of internal annual audit plan; this includes regular audit checks, new checks, as well as urgent audit reviews; carries out assigned audit plan in accordance with approved checklists.
- Develops, implements and maintains audit schedules, audit standards, and reporting processes in consistence with the quality policy ensuring compliance with relevant regulatory and company requirements.
- Cost-oriented, possesses effective problem solving and negotiation skills.
- A long term interest in the role will be appreciated.
- A balanced personality with focus, analytical thinking, efficiency and commitment to successful results.
- Excellent command over written and verbal communication skills: reporting, presentations, etc.
- Preference will be given to candidate with experience as cockpit.
- High accuracy and attention to details.
- Effective team player capable of supporting teams of different functions.
- Good English Language.
- Proven skills in analysing data, identifying irregularities and recommending corrective measures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet and Web Search, Q-Plus is preferred.
Qualification & Experience:
- Project Management certificate or alternately the proven corresponding working experience is nice to have.
- Exposure to the Civil Aviation Authorities and regulatory bodies’ legal requirements, preferably GCAA and/or CAR/JAR-Ops, EASA/FAA.
- Bachelor degree in Aircraft Engineering or a Pilot’s License or equivalent; alternately a diploma or certificate in a related field combined with needed experience and exposure required to fulfil the position requirements.
- 3-5 years of related working experience in the aviation/airlines industry in the Flight Operations department in Quality
- Assurance/Audit or related position.
- Familiar with regulations pertaining to Licensing, procedures, and manuals.
- Professional membership of associations related to the Aviation/Airlines industry or is an advantage. Work Experience
- Certificates in Auditing/Quality Assurance/or Compliance such as IOSA or ISO–Lead Assessor are desirable.
Company: Air Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Accounting
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A