Website Air Arabia
- Serves as the subject matter expert for supported security technologies and during escalations; provides direction to infrastructure, operations, data, and application developments groups throughout the transitioning phase, implementation in production, and beyond.
- Plans and directs the implementation and testing of security systems concept and architecture, and prepares security standards, policies, and procedures.
- Implements cloud-based security for ISA products (DDOS,WAF) and for Network (IPS & IDS); ensures security levels for all new appliances; recommends improvements where applicable.
- Evaluates ISA/Clients standards, security controls, and industry best practices to determine network information security requirements and specifications and achieve successful solution delivery.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with security partners and vendors, management, peers, project managers, and internal customers.
- Regularly undertakes penetration testing across the network and application to assess performance capabilities (reliability, maintainability, and availability) versus security and risk, provides feedback to Governance team.
- Ensures all applications within ISA are in line with agreed measures, compliant with PCIDSS3.20 and with audit and legal requirements.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging security practices and standards.
- Maps all existing processes required for network and applications with focus on security architecture.
- Maintains security by monitoring and ensuring compliance to standards, policies, and procedures; conducts incident response analyses; maintains knowledge of engineering next-gen designs, security trends, threats, and attack techniques.
- Conducts system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments, analyzes cyber technologies, metrics models and performance indicators, to recommend the appropriate architecture/platform.
- Applies security DevOps best practices and methodologies integrated with DevOps processes by specifying intrusion detection methodologies and equipment; prepares preventive and reactive measures; creates, transmitting, and maintaining keys.
- Defines system security reports that provide insight into potential threat issues and threat analysis.
- Detail oriented, works well under pressure.
- In-depth knowledge of two or more security technology platforms and tools , advanced knowledge of supporting Cisco LAN/ WAN switches.
- Hands on technical leadership, technical solutions design, and architecture.
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures
- Capable of conducting cost-benefit analysis for IT investments.
- Employs technical expertise, and interpersonal relations to achieve company’s objectives.
- Operations and management of technology platforms – both internally and externally hosted.
- Proven skills in analyzing data, identifying pitfalls and recommending cost-effective solutions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of SDN/NFV through either a security implementation or through applied study/testing.
- Years in enterprise level IT environment, 24×7 critical operations in any service industry working as Security Architect or a similar role.
- Cost-oriented, possesses effective problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Proven experience in the design of the practice network security architectures for large networks.
Company: Air Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A