Website Al Futtaim
- As a member of Al Futtaim Shared Service (AFSS) R2R team: Support the management on:
- Review / revision of existing account policies and creation / drafting of new accounting policies.
- Finance Transformation – Streamlining the associate activities into R2R & Controlling categories
- Creating a robust Financial controlling framework
- Creating an Effective / efficient R2R framework covering Close, Certify & Compliance activities
- Ensure financial records are correct and support external audit.
- Regular Trial Balance review and Balance Sheet substantiation.
- Robust, timely and accurate Financial planning and Reviews
- Provide Commercial and analytical support
- Review and Segregate the activities performed by associates into R2R, Controlling & FP&A.
- Coordinate with Group Finance for Preparation of Financial Statements at Legal Entity level.
- Prepare and present accounting training sessions to the Finance & Operations teams where applicable on IAS, Accounting Policies and IFRS.
- Provide support for overseas entities by reviewing the current processes and sharing best practices and processes in improving the standards.
- Assists the Finance Manager in review of the existing accounting policies and help in drafting / amending them and creating accounting policies for automotive specific areas.
- Assisting with the implementation of new accounting policy requirements through producing detailed technical analysis and contributing to Group discussions as subject matter expert.
- To coordinate external Audit of the automotive entity by providing relevant explanations and schedules to Auditors and ensure smooth completion.
- Coordinate with other teams in AFSS and ensure that auditor’s requirements are being provided in a timely and accurate manner.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: Chartered Accountant (or similar qualification)
- Minimum Experience: 4/5 years’ experience in Automotive dealership or retail environment
Company: Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Finance
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A