- Successful candidate will be responsible to lead digital transformation within the business by developing strategies that suit the business products, enhance the revenue of the business, and using world class analytics to measure, evaluate and report against goals and performance of all digital activities and plans.
- Use appropriate analytics to measure, evaluate and report against goals and performance of all digital marketing activity and plans.
- Proficient in Arabic & English communication Language
- Knowledge of digital marketing strategies, brand management, communication and international markets
- Strong knowledge in technology & digital marketing systems
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 12 years’ experience of which at least 7 years in Digital transformation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations, or Marketing
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Analyst
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A