We are looking for an experienced and driven Online Trading Manager to add a new dimension to Starbucks MENAs Digital Customer Experience & Content team and lead the expansion of digital commerce in our organization. The ideal candidate will have a strong commercial mindset, a deep knowledge of digital retail platforms, and an appreciation for creating engaging online experiences that delight our customers.
- Support the Senior Manager in developing an approach and culture that places conversion, evaluation and optimization at the heart of all marketing activities
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for digital commerce within our organisation, clearly articulate the opportunities and benefits, and ensure that online channels are fully represented in the way we think about our customer journeys
- Ensure we have the right back-end infrastructure and systems to fulfill our customers expectations (e.g. provision of product information, speed of delivery, availability of inventory, etc.)
- Build strong working partnerships with internal stakeholders (e.g. IT and supply chain) and third parties (e.g. our technology suppliers and delivery apps) to translate business requirements into well-developed, tailored solutions
- Ensure that our digital commerce platforms – delivery integrators platform, 3rd parties ecommerce platforms – are fully integrated with our range of offline and online touchpoints, and provide a consistent and engaging experience for our customers
- Use digital analytics to constantly refine our digital proposition, driving increases in customer satisfaction, online revenue and operating efficiency
- Contribute to the development of new online propositions that are tangential to our core food and beverage offer (e.g. branded merchandise)
- Experience with large regional and matrix organizations.
- Experience in working with mobile app developers, especially mobile retail or delivery services.
- Track record and evidence of delivering digital retail propositions that consistently outperform vs. business targets and objectives.
- Experience in working with complex and evolving customer journeys from initial engagement to check-out and order fulfilment.
- Experience in building successful working relationships with partners, providers and agencies.
- Experience as a contributor to process improvement, team capability building, or organizational digital transformation is a valuable plus
- Strong understanding of digital retail back-end systems and order fulfillment processes.
- 2 years of experience managing others, including coaching and upskilling.
- Experience in working with Insights (or similar functions) to develop experiences that are grounded in customer/ user research and understanding.
- Over 7 years of digital commerce experience, with 2-3 years of experience managing and developing retail solutions across a range of platforms.
- Experience in assessing new digital tools and platforms vs. commercial strategy and making recommendations.
- Experience in using test-and-learn methodologies and working with stakeholders to select and set appropriate KPIs.
- First-hand experience in the HORECA/ FMCG/ CPG sectors in MENA.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A