- Responsible for delivering the brand profit through managing the buying planning process, driving brand sales strategy and achievement of retail standards agreed with the host partner. Accountable for ensuring the brand is appropriately represented and portrayed in all operating Markets and for championing the brand effectively.
- Provide a consistent message to brand team and stores with regard to brand values, priorities and requirements.
- Lead and direct the business discussion processes at the appropriate level within general approval of senior management.
- Act as a prime Alshaya interface with the host brand.
- Develop internal and external relationships where necessary to benefit the Business.
- Ensure price file changes are comprehensive and accurate
- Participate in Business improvement projects to ensure brand requirements are represented in all major Business-wide initiatives and systems.
- Responsible for analysing, re-forecasting, and reporting the Financial performance of the brand through the monthly presentation of P&L (KFR)
- Ensure pricing of new product reflects both local Market and host brand positioning to ensure maximum competitiveness.
- Ensure stock is continually reviewed and correctly identified as Seasonal, Continuity, Markdown, and Terminal.
- Identify opportunities for IT enhancements and recommend for development.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A