- A data architect is a practitioner of data architecture & data management discipline concerned with designing, creating, deploying and managing an organization’s data architecture. Data architects define how the data will be stored, consumed, integrated and managed by different data entities and IT systems, as well as any applications using or processing that data in some way. Data Architect provides a standard common business vocabulary, expresses strategic data requirements, outlines high level integrated designs to meet these requirements, and aligns with enterprise strategy and related business architecture.
- E responsible for the documentation of Enterprise data architecture and maintain knowledge base .
- Responsible for optimization of Data load transmission and attributes impacting sensitivity of response especially for Digital & eCom environments.
- Oversee and monitor all frameworks, data integration protocols to manage data across organization.
- Develop key metrics for tests on data and ensure integrity of same on data architecture.
- Design short term resolutions to achieve transactional goals low or no technical debt.
- Be a key contributor & driver of platform, application & domain integrations wrt Data
- Responsible for all 3 levels of DfD (data flow diagram).
- Work extremely closely with Integration architect to ensure principals of Data integration, architectural guidelines & Data governance are adhered to for subsequent smooth Data Management.
- Coordinate with Data users and key Business stakeholders, Enterprise Architects and develop and achieve robust sustainable data architecture with least or no technical debt.
- Administer mapping of all data sources and movement (extraction, sourcing, provisioning) and be responsible for appropriate quality of data.
- The candidate should be actively executing in the current job, models, definitions, and data flows on various levels thus building Data Architecture artifacts documents & content.
- Ensure that all modeling is aligned to known KPIs of business & anticipated especially for Retail & Digital.
- The person is expected to have exposure & past experience of retail business with consumer domain & if its a multi franchise business then it would be much preferred.
- A key deliverable from this person would be the build of the Data Architecture for all active initiates & revisit for opportunities of optimization of data architecture in anything that is being unpacked.
- Contribute & where necessary carry the responsibility to build & write significant sections of the data strategy that is aligned to the Enterprise Architecture principles.
- Clear understanding of a data platform, ability to create resource groups and govern the Data platform is an added ability most desired.
- The ask is to have the ability & past experience of defining data requirements, guide data integration, and control data assets as put forth in a data strategy.
- The ask is for a techno functional expert.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Consulting
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A