Website Bank of America
Responsible for developing and delivering complex software requirements to accomplish business goals. Key requirements of the role include ensuring that the software is built to meet functional, non-functional and compliance requirements. This role codes solutions, unit tests, and ensures that the solution can be integrated successfully into the application/system with clear, robust and well-defined interfaces. A Software Engineer II is an individual contributor to a team.
- Participates and guides team in estimating work requirements to realize a story/requirement through the delivery life cycle.
- Member of distributed Agile team
- Performs spike/proof of concept as necessary to mitigate risk or implement new ideas.
- Utilizes multiple architectural patterns/components in design and delivery of solutions.
- Documents and communicates required information for deployment, maintenance, and support of business functionality.
- Participates and contributes in delivery/release (CI-CD) events.
- Codes solutions, unit tests and integrates with broader application ecosystem.
- Contributes to story refinement/defining requirements.
- Operates with a sense of urgency and ownership.
- Build and deployment tools (Git/BitBucket, Jenkins, Ansible, JFactory).
- Solid communication skills.
- Ability to work in a highly visible and fast-paced environment where business needs/priorities may change.
- Working knowledge in Java/J2EE/Spring Boot/REST/Microservices, Web and application servers.
- Self-starter, organized, versatile and capable of performing work with minimal management oversight.
- Strong Core Java development skills.
- Able to work effectively with dispersed teams in multiple time zones.
Qualification & Experience:
- Agile knowledge/experience.
Company: Bank of America
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A