Website Capital One
Capital One is seeking an energetic, self-motivated Senior Technology Auditor interested in becoming part of our Audit team. As a member of the Audit team, the candidate will focus on audits of critical technology functions including cloud-based technology implementations, application controls, and cybersecurity risks.
- Audit components of the business units including critical technology functions, cloud-based infrastructure, cybersecurity, risk management, application, and third-party management.
- Design and execute internal control testing for operations of varying complexity.
- Perform audit tasks of moderate difficulty, demonstrating a degree of audit expertise consistent with experience level.
- Prepare clear, organized and complete documentation to support work performed.
- Self prioritize and effectively plan own work activities managing multiple priorities and tasks across the team to deliver quality results.
- Establish and maintain good client relations during engagements. Assist in communicating the results of some audit projects to management via written reports and oral presentations.
- Perform various aspects of engagement administration, including hours and budget tracking.
- Deliver appropriate, succinct and organized information, tailoring communication style to audience.
- Effectively communicate information, issues and audit progress to teammates, clients and auditor-in-charge.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1+ year of experience in banking, in the financial services industry, in a professional services firm serving clients in large banks, or a combination
- 1+ years of experience performing data analysis in support of internal auditing
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- Certifications related to Technology or Auditing, such as Cloud provider certifications, Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information
- Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- 1+ years of conducting audits of controls in cloud-based environments
- 1+ years of experience with IT control frameworks
- Master’s Degree in Auditing, Master’s Degree in Accounting, Master’s Degree in Information Systems or Master of Business Administration
- At least 2 years of experience in auditing, in information systems risk management, in technology operations or a combination
Company: Capital One
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Accounting
Job Location: Newport News, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A