Website Capital One
Detailed coaching and development of current portfolio analyst skills.
Exposure to clients through the participation in client calls and on-site visits.
Exposure to more complex UW through mentorship with seasoned UW’s, deal shadowing and other learning opportunities.
Formal career guidance to assist in obtaining future roles within Relationship Management, Underwriting or Credit.
- Ensure data integrity within Capital One’s commercial loan systems by reviewing all regulatory and loan documentation data to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Perform research and analysis of industry and market data to complete financial projections.
- Compile and synthesize loan, market and company information to complete annual client reviews and facility renewals.
- Evaluate current clients and credit facilities by performing financial statement analysis, calculating adherence to borrowing bases and loan covenants, and assessing the overall risk within the client’s business, industry, customer base and geography.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to prioritize assignments and multi-task with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic environment
- Experience with Process Improvement
- Related Coursework in Finance, Accounting, Statistics or Economics
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent certification
- At least 1 year of experience in the automotive financing or advertising media industries
- At least 1 year of financial services experience or business to business sales
- At least 1 year of experience representing lead-provider products and solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree
Company: Capital One
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Finance
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A