Website Comerica Bank
The Vice President, Senior Wealth Advisor is responsible for contributing to the overall success of the Wealth & Institutional Management business unit by building and maintaining a high performing book of business and being accountable for the success of the client relationship.
- Achieve annual new business fee goals by formulating and coordinating a custom marketing plan for assigned market; organizing and conducting investment management, estate planning and trust seminars for communities and individuals in order to identify prospects for services.
- Design and implement the sales process by carefully matching specialists to clients; coaching selected specialists throughout the process; and keeping the sales process, specialists and advisors on target and on schedule.
- Be viewed as an advisor by serving as a resource speaker for related activities.
- Attract new customers and retain existing customers by developing marketing materials, plan presentations and strategies. Follow-up on all sales leads and calls.
- Build a strong network by participating in community affairs, activities and organizations to maintain visibility and enhance the business development function.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 10 years of sales experience in personal trust, investment or financial products
- 5 years of experience developing and executing sales marketing plans
Company: Comerica Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Detroit, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A