Website Comerica Bank
Successful incumbents have strong customer-centricity, are collaborative, have high integrity, strive for excellence, are agile, promote diversity and are involved in our community. Qualified US Armed Forces veterans and qualified members of the Guard and Reserve are encouraged to apply.
- Engage customers, internal and external legal counsel, to obtain necessary information for loan closing.
- Collaborate with suppliers (e.g., appraisers, environmental companies, title insurance companies, etc.) to obtain pre-documentation due diligence.
- Determine required documentation based on the loan type and orders documentation from the appropriate source (National Document Preparation, Corporate Legal or outside legal counsel).
- Coordinate and execute all aspects of commercial loan closing from loan approval through closing.
- This includes communication with borrowers, engagement of third parties, communication with bank counsel, resolution of prerequisites to closing and capture of required data.
- Partner with key stakeholders to drive loans to closure in an accurate and timely manner.
- Key point of contact for post-closing operational units for assigned loans.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of support and loan documents required for the borrowing entity, collateral type and loan controls and/or covenants contained in the credit approval for various commercial and consumer loans, including those with greater complexity (e.g., multi-bank transactions, non-accrual, etc.).
- Maintain effective relationships with clients and suppliers.
- Identify and resolve process or business-related obstacles to loan closing, escalate as needed.
- Consult and manage problem resolution during the post approval and pre-boarding phases.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- 4 years of experience in banking or financial service environment
- 3 years of experience in commercial loan
- 3 years of experience in analysis
- 3 years of experience in customer service in a telephone and face-to-face environment
Company: Comerica Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Livonia, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A