Website California Department of Motor Vehicles
This position is located at the Davis DMV Field Office.
- The Davis DMV Field Office is seeking an organized, self-starter to work collaboratively in a team environment focusing on superior in-person customer service. As a sectional manager of a large field office, the incumbent will provide driver license, vehicle registration, and other services to the public; meet deadlines; effectively manage multiple priorities and projects; train, develop and supervise staff; monitor workloads, office budget, and employee performance to ensure proper implementation of policies, procedures, and service levels are being met; administer drive tests as needed; and plan, organize, and direct work related activities for staff and team members.
- Able to demonstrate professionalism; interpersonal skills; analytical and problem solving skills; written and verbal communication skills; training skills; planning and organizing skills; experience in supervision; knowledge in control cashiering; knowledge of DMV Q-Matic and CFS system; and personal computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word.
- The position(s) require(s) a valid California Drivers License (CDL). You must answer the questions addressing your CDL on your application.
- Ensure you provide your CDL number, class, expiration date, and any endorsements and/or restrictions.
- The position(s) require(s) a Background Investigation be cleared prior to being hired.
Company: California Department of Motor Vehicles
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Visalia, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A