Website Dubai Duty Free
The main focus of the role is to assist in receiving, checking, arranging, replenishing and transferring of merchandise to all areas, while keeping the damages to a minimum and general housekeeping.
- Ensure relevant supervisor and manager are informed of delivery irregularities or discrepancies.
- Adhere to the safe working practices including fire awareness.
- Ensure all merchandise are properly priced or barcoded, and expiration is checked.
- Adhere to the expiry checking guidelines.
- Ensure that the warehouse is clean and tidy at all times & equipment used in stores are properly maintained.
- Assist in clearing, receiving, checking, arranging, replenishing, picking, wrapping, consolidation and delivery of merchandise while
- keeping the damages to a minimum.
- Knowledge of cultural differences to enable a smooth and effective work environment.
- Coordination and multi-tasking skills.
- Active listening and service orientation skills.
- Knowledge of relevant equipment and machinery used in the warehouse.
- Physical Strength – Ability to exert physical effort to be able to push, pull and carry objects when and as required.
- Basic numerical ability.
- Information Ordering – Ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules.
- Oral comprehension and expression skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in warehouse management environment in a similar role is preferred.
- Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent.
Company: Dubai Duty Free
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A