Website Dubai Islamic Bank
- Al Tanmyah Services, a DIB Subsidiary, is looking for a Business Development Executive with Facilities Management Background to identify, analyze and recommend specific business opportunities for the profitable growth and diversification of FM in the UAE.
- Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives.
- Responsible for time to time update and company presence in all digital platform.
- Assist with develop strategic plans and sales strategies and undertake presentations to and negotiations with prospective customers
- New business development, and managing existing accounts, contracts and renewals.
- Responsible for building new key customer relationships as well as identifying new business opportunities to provide facility management services.
- Working independently in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Responsible for company certification in terms of ISO, BICS and any related certificate with FM industry.
- Working to quarterly sales targets of AED 5 Million and yearly sales target of 20 Million.
- Job costing, tenders, pricing and commercial documentation.
- Account planning in order to develop new business opportunities within client accounts
- Influencing and networking with current and prospective Clients to build relationships at senior levels, and identify business needs to address.
Qualification & Experience:
3 years of experience in Business Development in facilities management
Company: Dubai Islamic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A