Website Dubai Islamic Bank
- DIB is looking for a Relationship Manager – Syndications to join our Investment Banking, to structure & execute syndicated financing transactions for corporate banking customers of Dubai Islamic Bank and manage major work streams involved during transaction execution as listed below:
- Preparation of necessary pricing analysis through Bloomberg and secondary sources.
- Review structure & documents to ensure Islamic Financing compliance requirements are met by liaising with various parties involved in the transaction such as Dubai Islamic Bank’s Sharia Supervisory Board, Lead Manager / Arranger’s counsel, client and its counsel.
- Negotiation of mandate letters and term sheets among the lead bank group and with the clients.
- Development of information memoranda, investor presentations and associated client & deal marketing materials.
- Conducting detailed business, financial and legal due diligence of the client as part of the transaction execution process.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 to 6 yrs work experience in Syndications.
- Bachelor Degree, MBA or CFA is a huge advantage.
Company: Dubai Islamic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Business Development
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A