Website Dubai Parks and Resorts
An excellent career opportunity has now arisen under Motiongate Dubai, Maintenance Department as Maintenance Technician Level 2 for Rides & Attractions. In this role you are responsible for the maintenance, servicing and repairs for all equipment to ensure a safe operation. Focusing on repairs, construction, troubleshooting of the park rides and attractions and assist to establish preventive maintenance and inspection programs that maximise uptime and minimise cost. Maintaining the highest standards of safety on all rides and attractions. Perform daily safety checks on park attractions and rides and attend to any repairs. Communicate with the rides maintenance supervisor and operations team when equipment failures result in attraction downtime or closures. Maintaining all appropriate documentations & communicate with the rides engineering supervisor of any hazards that arises to ensure the safe completion of repairs.
- Must be able to work varied shifts, including holidays and weekends
- Work with team members to ensure the complete compliance of the manufacturer’s specifications and park standards.
- Continually liaise with the manufacturers and vendors to ensure all the equipment are fully operational
- Ensure the Operations and Technical teams are operating all equipment safely and are always competent.
- Liaise with the teams for any quick services required under maintenance for Attractions and Buildings.
- Maintaining all appropriate documentations.
- Effective servicing, preventive maintenance, annual testing and other programs are thoroughly carried out.
- Communicate with the rides maintenance supervisor and operations team when equipment failures resort in attraction downtime or closures.
- Communicate with the rides engineering supervisor of any hazards that arises to ensure the safe completion of repairs.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested by the Management
- Maximize THRC for all equipment within the parks
- Assist the parks Technical Services team with projects as needed.
- Perform preventive maintenance, repairs and overhauls on rides, equipment and facilities, ensuring complete compliance of the manufacturer’s specifications and park standards.
- Responding to all maintenance related radio calls in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Be a proactive member of the rides engineering team.
- Will always remain pro-active towards making any necessary adjustments, ordering spare parts and identifying any problematic equipment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong knowledge of I.T systems, system controllers, audio video lighting systems and Microsoft office.
- Ability to lead by example, train and motivate the Technical Services Team
- Must possess strong safety sensitivity and ability to work with many different types of mechanical devices.
- A registered High School Diploma in engineering from a reliable school / Certifications of further studies or educational upgrades / Certifications for technical training, participation and licenses, in engineering
- Understanding/Maintaining of Electrical and Mechanical system
- Mechanically or Electrically incline.
- Should have minimum 1 years of work experience in a theme-park environment / building facilities environment / system integration environment / plant environment.
- Broad base of technical skills
- Must be able to trouble-shoot clearly, calmly and safely in the presence of guest and fellow team members.
- Understanding/ Maintaining Hydraulics / Pneumatics
- Flexible working hours
- Must be able to work at heights
Company: Dubai Parks and Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Maintenance
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A