Website Dubai Parks and Resorts
- An existing career opportunity has now arisen under Motiongate Dubai, Park Operations Department as Park Services Supervisor. In this role you are responsible to provides Park Services support but not limited to Supervise work activities of the Janitorial team to ensure overall Hygiene, cleanliness and order Parkwide maintaining the Stipulated standard.
- Performs cleaning duties in cases of emergencies or staff shortage demonstrating team effort.
- Conducts periodic quality checks to ensure assigned tasks were delivered as expected.
- Assigns Team Leader/members their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
- Conducts Inventory checks to ensure adequate supplies.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested by the Management Team
- Coordinates work activities among departments.
- Prepares Internal or Guest related Incident reports for management review.
- Prepares work schedules for the Team.
- Records data regarding work assignments, personnel actions, time-sheets, and prepares periodic reports.
- Identifies training requirements for Team Members and ensures attendance for skill enhancement.
- Attends staff briefings for General discussions and ways to Deliver Positive Guests Experiences.
- Ensures appropriate Inventory and Coordinates with external vendors for maintenance of all Cleaning equipment and tools.
- Follows procedures for the Safe use of Hazardous chemicals and powered equipment to prevent damage to property and/or deviate from work accidents.
- Makes recommendations to improve service standards and ensure a more efficient operation.
- Prioritizes tasks and assigned duties to achieve set deadlines.
- Issues supplies and equipment to team members following internal processes.
- Conducts orientation training and on the job training to explain work procedures, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment.
- Has an eye for detail to determine need for repairs or replacement of equipment and report to the relevant department for corrective action and follow up.
- Investigates Guests complaints regarding Cleanliness standards and takes corrective action.
- Positive attitude
- Should have good knowledge to operate Cleaning powered equipment and Chemicals application.
- A Strong team player with a GO GETTER attitude
- Good Communication Skills. Knowledge of Arabic and Indian languages an added advantage.
- Would have worked in a Team Leader/Supervisor position for at least 2-3 years Supervising a big team.
- Proven team leader/Supervisor that works well in a fast paced, hourly goal driven environment
- Adapts well to a changing work environment
- Physically fit – the role requires medium to heavy lifting & some step lather work.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 4-5 years of experience in UAE in a Housekeeping Role required.
- Background in Housekeeping and upkeep management
- College degree / Equivalent diploma / training and certification courses in service industry / hospitality industry.
Company: Dubai Parks and Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Parks Operations
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A