Website Dubai Parks and Resorts
- An existing career opportunity has now arisen under Motiongate Dubai, Park Operations Department as Park Services Team Leader. In this role you are responsible to provides Park Services support but not limited to Supervise work activities of the Janitorial team to ensure overall Hygiene, cleanliness and order Parkwide maintaining the Stipulated standards.
- Coordinates work activities among departments.
- Issues supplies and equipment to team members following internal processes.
- Makes recommendations to improve service standards and ensure a more efficient operation.
- Conducts periodic quality checks to ensure assigned tasks were delivered as expected.
- Ensures appropriate Inventory and Coordinates with external vendors for maintenance of all Cleaning equipment and tools.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested by the Management Team
- Has an eye for detail to determine need for repairs or replacement of equipment and report to the relevant department for corrective action and follow up.
- Conducts Inventory checks to ensure adequate supplies.
- Investigates Guests complaints regarding Cleanliness standards and takes corrective action.
- Follows procedures for the Safe use of Hazardous chemicals and powered equipment to prevent damage to property and/or deviate from work accidents.
- Prioritizes tasks and assigned duties to achieve set deadlines.
- Conducts orientation training and on the job training to explain work procedures, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment.
- Attends staff briefings for General discussions and ways to Deliver Positive Guests Experiences.
- Prepares Internal or Guest related Incident reports for management review.
- Performs cleaning duties in cases of emergencies or staff shortage demonstrating team effort.
- Assigns team members their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
- Records data regarding work assignments, personnel actions, time-sheets, and prepares periodic reports.
- Adapt to a changing work environment
- Should have good knowledge to operate Cleaning powered equipment and Chemicals application.
- Available for overtime work as schedule requires
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Work Week- flexible work week to match operating hours
- Available for extended and fluctuating work hours per operational demands
- A Strong team player with a GO GETTER attitude
- Positive attitude
- Proven Team Leader that works well in a fast paced, hourly goal driven environment
- Would have worked in a Team Leader position for at least 1 year leading a team
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in UAE in a Housekeeping Role.
- Minimum of High School Education / Certification
Company: Dubai Parks and Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Parks Operations
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A