Website Duke Energy
This is the career/senior level of the administrative hierarchy. Employees at this level provide administrative support to work groups in the organization. At this level, the individual has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through considerable on-the-job experience and completes work with a limited degree of supervision. This position typically supports multiple managers and serves in a non-exempt capacity.
- Uses software applications (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel) to prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, agendas, minutes, etc.
- Depending upon the organization, may prepare and update functional reports or records requiring compilation of information from multiple sources; may maintain plant records as required.
- Works with Limited Supervision:
- Receives, screens and directs incoming calls, visitors, mail and e-mail.
- Responsible for arranging business travel, coordinating meeting arrangements, and tracking expenses.
- Maintains files and calendars.
- Strong computer skills required.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 8 or more years of relevant experience
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with Nuclear Fusion
- Experience with Nuclear Learning Management System (NLMS)
- Associates degree
- Experience with Work Order closeout capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to communicate (both written and oral) in a clear, concise and effective manner.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, demanding environment with changing conditions.
- Demonstrates willingness to learn new skills and tools (programs, software, hardware) to enhance job efficiencies
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office suite applications, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments
- Ability to Gain and maintain Nuclear Access
- Proficient in Duke Energy Nuclear procedures and processes
Company: Duke Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Spartanburg, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A