Website Duke Energy
More than a career – a chance to make a difference in people’s lives.
Build an exciting, rewarding career with us – help us make a difference for millions of people every day. Consider joining the Duke Energy team, where you’ll find a friendly work environment, opportunities for growth and development, recognition for your work, and competitive pay and benefits.
- Requires knowledge of the organization, products, and/or services.
- May answer inquiries and resolve problems.
- Performing similar or lesser skilled work.
- Coordinates with other groups/departments to resolve issues to meet customer expectations.
- May respond to internal or external customer inquiries.
- Accepts and resolves routine issues from other sources.
- Requires ability to navigate computerized data entry systems or other relevant applications.
- Uses computerized systemsfor tracking, information gathering, data corrections/workfiles and/or troubleshooting.
- Analyzes all available data and resources to take action and correct or resolve routine situations.
- Ability to work together as a team and support Revenue Services initiatives.
- Maintain composure in demanding and difficult situations.
- Ability to actively listen while entering detailed customer information.
- Multi-task oriented with the ability to work efficiently in stressful situations.
- Ability to adapt well to process and Technology changes.
- Ability to read instructions/documents and comprehend the context then execute the details.
- Ability to use good time management skills to fulfill tasks.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills (both oral and written).
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Ability to process analytical problems and initiate appropriate actions to support safety, first contact resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Interacts well with both internal and external customers.
- High School Education or Equivalent.
- At least one year of Customer Service experience.
Company: Duke Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A