Website Emirates National Oil Company
The incumbent is responsible for carrying out all the terminal activities related to the receipt, storage, blending, heater operation, quality control and delivery of product during the shift. Product movement operations ex Refinery via pipeline or tanker. Reports to the Shift Supervisor for general guidance.
- Responsible for draw of the required samples in the required periods to monitor the quality of the product in tank as per the customer’s quality control program.
- Responsible for carrying out water draining, gauging, sampling of terminal tank after receipt, transfer, blend, etc. Also working/checking of the product receipt.
- Stadis addition in Jet A1 tanks after working out the stadis qty as per the required conductivity.
- Prepare documents and carry out the Ex jetty delivery
- Any other Blending or value addition operations the company may choose to perform from time to time.
- Responsible for carrying out the following operations:
a) Responsible for carrying out daily evening tank gauge and delivery meter reading recording.
- Required to workout the provisional stock variation. Also for investigating abnormal stock variations, if any.
- Assist/Independently cross check the blending components ratio for in-house blending
- Pigging or flushing of product pipe lines (Includes the N2 connection, pig launcher operation, lining up & monitoring the movement).
Company: Emirates National Oil Company
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A