Website Emirates National Oil Company
- Establish and operate the Project Management Office with the objective of ensuring all projects are delivered using a ‘best-practice’ Project Delivery Approach and are delivered within the agreed scope, time, cost and quality. Provide expert project management knowledge and support to the project managers as well as monitor the overall progress and reporting on the projects portfolio.
- Track and oversee program/project progress against the project plan and ensure that tasks are completed within agreed milestones, resources and budget in order to facilitate timely delivery.
- Ensure the successful tracking of programs/projects through all phases from planning and building to implementation and testing.
- Track and monitor resource allocation and utilization on a regular basis.
- Lead the development of project management documents such as project plans, project charters, resource agreements, resource breakdown structures, responsibility assignment matrix and resource dependency documents and templates.
- Communicate with IT management in order to keep them well-informed on project status by providing an overview of progress against predefined plans.
- Oversee periodic research to identify innovative and emerging portfolio management methodologies that can potentially improve delivery and efficiency.
- Flag any foreseeable delays and ensure that they are accounted for in an updated project plan in order to ensure that interdependent projects/elements are not affected.
- Develop and lead the implementation of a risk and issue management framework for identifying, assessing and mitigating program/project risks in order to prevent IT project interruptions.
- Track, report and communicate benefits realization for all major projects and programs.
- Deliver major projects and programs within ENOC in an efficient, cost effective and timely manner.
- Formulate strategy and processes for detecting, assessing and mitigating program/project related risks in order to ensure timely delivery within the agreed upon constraints.
Company: Emirates National Oil Company
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A