Website Emirates National Oil Company
Under the day to day supervision of Fleet Sales Supervisor, the Sales Representative are responsible to manage/provide Tasjeel services at the designated fleet account counter in the sites. Also responsible to visit potential companies in the market to get targeted number of fleet account.
- Handles all customer complaints, in his shift, in a professional and courteous manner.
- Maintain a high standard of customer service at the designated counter in the site and deal with all the customers in a highly professional and cordial manner.
- Achieve targeted customer satisfaction index score & Mystery shopper score at the sites.
- Visit potential companies in the market and offer Tasjeel services to obtain targeted fleet account.
- Responsible to achieve daily/monthly/yearly sales targets and number of fleet accounts that are set by Fleet sales supervisor/Account Manager
- Responsible to manage data entry from Customers’ Documents on RTA & Sharjah Policy system and ensure that the correct information required by RTA is also entered in the system for proper processing for testing and registration purpose.
- To ensure that the customer leaves the counter with all his transactions completed and that he/she is correctly guided to proceed to other depts.
- Responsible for cash transactions at the counter, where applicable, and tallying of cash with the system printouts at the end of the shift and safe handing over of the same to Fleet Sales Supervisor.
- Should be computer literate and fluent in spoken and written Arabic. Should be able to speak in
- Basic English.
- Minimum: A high school certificate, Diploma is preferable
- Ensure Tasjeel QMS compliance at the counter.
- Minimum 1 -2year experience in customer service field.
- Should be well-groomed, well-mannered and cordial with customers of all nationalities
Company: Emirates National Oil Company
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A