Website Emirates National Oil Company
Under the day to day supervision, provide general office assistant’s services to the department and a range of duties pertaining to filing, sending e-faxes to clients, photocopying, binding, pantry items and stationery requisitions, welcoming of guests and serving refreshments.
- Receive maintenance request give call to (both standard and emergency) and follows through a job to its completion (in-house).
- Maintains inventory for office supplies, printer toners, cartridges and pantry items.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the Board Room/Conference rooms for meetings.
- Ensure that all office equipment i.e. fax machine, photocopier, projectors and printers are in good running condition, provides minor troubleshooting services during the sudden breakdown of the equipment, arranges for maintenance of the equipment giving call-outs and ensuring prompt action is taken.
- Receiving the delivery of office supplies and pantry items.
- Preparation and catering of refreshments to the staff, VIP guests, Private and Government delegates as and when necessary.
- Responsible for setting up the laptop, projector & widescreen for Board meetings, management meetings, internal & external customers.
- Handling and maintaining the filing system appropriately.
- Coordinates mail traffic between the internal and external mail from the postal implant office as directed, sends and receives faxes and distributes to the relevant individuals as and when required.
- Photocopying all the required documents, manuals and arranges for specialized or mass photocopying, binding as and when required.
Company: Emirates National Oil Company
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A