Website Foot Locker
- Foot Locker is looking for a n Analyst who wi ll bring the omni-channel experience to life in the digital space. This will be accomplished by enhancing on-site search performance through data driven insights . To be successful in this role, you will need t o grow revenue substantially year over year by pr ocessing data , making it meaningful , and presenting insights . Th ese i nsights should be used to advance specific milestones in the development of on-site search initiatives .
- Procure actionable insights using various analytical tools ( dail y )
- Present recommended ‘course of action changes’ to leadership as needed (weekly).
- While advancing existing milestones is important, it is of equal importance to dynamically assess opportunities based on new ly emerg ing information.
- P rovide clear, concise , data informed recommendations to assist in business decisions; a ctively collaborate with various team s to :
- T rack down incomplete requirements
- E nsure t ask s are aligned to yearly roadmap / strategy
- Identify and report all blockers .
- Ensure customer searches connect to the most relevant product through our search platform across all Foot Locker Banners.
- Complete miscellaneous reporting assignments as determined by business need.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in e-commerce analytics.
- Minimum of 1 year experience within an e-commerce organization.
- Minimum of 1- year experience within an analytics capacity.
- Ability to make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to work on cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Effective in translating complex concepts & knowledge into plain words.
- Functional understanding of on-site search strategies & user experience .
- Working proficiency in v arious analytic s platforms, such as :
- Adobe Analytics
- Power BI
- G oogle Analytics
Company: Foot Locker
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Project Management
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A