Website Foot Locker
- Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
- HRIS data entry in Kronos – paid time off, unpaid time off (FMLA, etc . ).
- Process new hire paperwork including I9 completion and follow-up and verifying payroll files in the HRIS system.
- Assists with benefit enrollment and self-service system support.
- Assists with the coordination and participation in site-specific activities, including wellness events, chairing the annual United Way campaign and the REACH committee, and other Company initiatives as requested.
- Responds to inquiries regarding payroll, general policies/ procedures, and programs.
- Complete various Human Resource reports as requested .
- Process highly confidential information, maintaining and respecting confidentiality.
- Maintain Human Resource Communication and REACH b oards throughout the location .
- Maintain compliance with all state and federal applicable laws , update compliance postings as needed.
- Supports HR policies and procedures; maintains handbook on policies and procedures, change reporting, Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance.
- Assist with p rocess ing leave administration and/or reporting .
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Maintain compliance with all state and federal applicable laws.
- Comply with all safety regulations of the Distribution Center.
- Must adhere to all policies and procedures of the Distribution Center
- Comprehensive experience working with Microsoft Office including Excel.
- A certification in Human Resources is highly desired, HRCI or SHRM certification preferred.
Qualification & Experience:
- Associates degree or higher preferred.
- Experience in a Human Resources role, preferably in a fulfillment center setting.
- Minimum of 6 months previous experience in a customer service/administrative role.
Company: Foot Locker
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A