- At HSBC, the health and well-being of our employees remains of utmost importance. Many of our roles are permitted to work from home (in states in which HSBC is licensed to operate) until further notice. Upon resumption of normal operations, this role may be performed at our Buffalo, New York office.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Identify and analyze job requirements
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Self-motivated individual with 3+ years’ experience in distributed/cloud applications
- BSc degree in Computer/Software Science/Engineering with 3+ years’ experience
- Windows Server Administration
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team members to resolve issues.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Basic Visual Basic Scripting (VBS)
- Configure connections etc.
- MS SQL Server
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Active Directory knowledge
- Good to have SSIS/SSRS knowledge.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Buffalo, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A