- The role holder is responsible for operating in accordance with the Bank’s internal credit and other guidelines, controls and procedures and also in line with any external regulatory requirements.
- The jobholder is a senior manager and will have responsibility for the quality of credit submissions and will be proactive, supporting SM/ SCBM to develop client relationships within his/her portfolio.
- Liaise and work with other areas and segments of the Bank to ensure the best possible experience for both the customers, employees and the Bank, maximising returns/cross sales
- Develop the SM/SCBM portfolio and support SM/SCBM activities to maximise income from existing client relationships, winning a larger share of their available wallet and winning new clients to the Bank
- Support the development and implementation of CB strategy within the team
- Become fully involved in negotiations, discussions, pitches to clients alongside SM/SCBM to optimise the potential value of client relationships by delivering solutions, products and service appropriate to meet client needs and improve engagement
- Cascade team strategy and support the setting of objectives
- Over time, assume responsibility for a portfolio of corporate clients
- Responsible for supporting SM/SCBM assigned portfolios to achieve plan whilst also ensuring operational integrity and compliance
- Identify key revenue generators and drive to attain financials and other results of the designated Corporate Banking team
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent prioritizing, organizational and time management abilities
- Proven leadership skills including coaching, motivation and the ability to project/engender ownership of corporate goals in others and communications skills to inspire others
- Strong ‘team’ skills promoting an environment of co-operation and trust, overcoming resistance where encountered
- Strong analytical and financial skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have commercial real estate portfolio management experience for middle market or large corporate clients
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Proven track record in a corporate client and financial sponsor focused
- Minimum 8 years’ experience ideally in the Commercial or Corporate environment.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Sales Management
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A