- The role is a client facing role managing our highest value clients where professionalism, client focus and a broad understanding of the fundamentals of financial planning are critical to the success of the business. The role holder has a responsibility to acquire, advise, and retain a portfolio of Premier clients, working with the broader branch and direct teams to ensure achievement of the business performance measures and plan (as defined by RBWM).
- Maintain a minimum standard of qualifying Premier clients within portfolio as stated by Group.
- Effective use of tools and information to drive client service delivery and RBWM performance.
- Regularly meet with clients to understand and analyze their current and long term needs and help them achieve their goals.
- Work with the broader branch, support and direct teams to ensure achievement of the business performance measures by recommending differentiated products and services to the client.
- Excludes the sales of Consumer Mortgage Products;
- Monitor client satisfaction data implementing portfolio level improvements.
- Build a high personal and corporate profile in the community in which you are based. Develop network of Group and
- External professional contacts with the aim of introducing new business, enhancing technical knowledge and promoting the brand.
- Through disciplined portfolio management, develop strategies to increase wallet share of existing clients and actively manage a prospect pipeline.
- Maintain highest standard of excellence in client service across the team and with individual portfolio – ongoing analysis of client portfolios through marketing of ideas and researching clients.
refer to other specialized product areas, such as Consumer Mortgage, as required.
- Role as a broker-dealer Registered Representative: Identify cross-sell opportunities, including referral of customers to other sales representatives of HSBC Securities (USA) Inc. through proper customer profiling.
- Demonstrate excellent analysis and understanding of client needs, recommend appropriate products and services, and achieve closure of sales – this excludes the sales of investment and insurance products; refer to Premier Relationship
- Advisors and Premier Wealth Advisors.
- Maintain a deep understanding and technical knowledge of relevant products and services available from Group sources and elsewhere in order to provide the best solutions for clients and maximize revenue for RBWM and the Group.
- Excellent understanding of financial planning, wealth management and understanding client need
- Excellent relationship management and people management skills
- Client driven with a strong focus on quality of service
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A