In the IKEA world, this position is officially referred to as: IKEA Business Leader
- Actively collaborate with other functions in Commercial to meet the business customer needs, especially Marketing and Home Furnishing & Retail Design (HF&RD), Service fulfilment and Customer Fulfilment organisation to secure promised delivery in time and quantity.
- Responsible for reacting to RFPs (Requests for Proposal) in coordination with HF&RD & CFF and Service fulfilment to maximize the chances of landing lucrative contracts.
- Be an active player in working on sustainability initiatives within selling through ensuring sustainability priorities are reflected across offering (e.g. Home Solar, Energy Efficient Lighting.
- Lead and coach stores in their interactions with businesses to drive sales and conversion.
- Continuously gather information and insights of business customer needs and feed these needs into Group Market Support (and sometimes Group Digital product teams) for global solution development.
- Measure performance of IKEA business to maximize efficiency and effectiveness, and to ensure performance excellence throughout the year.
- Implement global solutions and contribute with creating local solutions where necessary to create an excellent business experience in all channels and drive sales to business customers.
- Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within commercial and beyond to secure integration, common focus and to maximize impact (for example Digital, CFF (Customer Fulfilment), Communications, Sustainability, BNOF (Business Navigation Operations & Finance), People & Culture).
- Act as a member of the Selling team and proactively contribute to Selling plan/output in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals.
- Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, be a role model of the IKEA values and contribute to the transformation of IKEA.
- Actively drive acquisition of new business customers and build up long term relationships with key accounts.
- Contribute to the integrated multichannel executions/output of the function in order to contribute to the business goals.
- Responsible for setting local strategy and key actions for IKEA business in order to achieve business goals.
- You have an obvious passion for IKEA products and design, as well as our Sustainability commitment
- You have amazing attention for details and can effortlessly juggle multiple competing priorities while keeping a smile on your face
- You follow up and measure performance of output and capture learnings to improve planning and performance moving forward.
- Your customer service skills are top notch – you can assess a customer’s needs quickly and sell them a solution, providing all sorts of support to aid them in their buying decision
- You deliver sustainable, extraordinary growth by creating a new, unique, inspiring and convenient meeting for customers in a multi-channel environment.
- You have a minimum 10 years of experience in Sales, Customer Experience or similar and delivering results and a minimum 5 years of experience in leading and influencing co-workers and
- You have formal qualifications in Marketing, B2B or Key account management, Sales, Business Management or equivalent.
- You put the customer first by increasing customer value and driving business growth which contributes to the overall success of IKEA through collaboration.
- You are a total people-person and can strike up a conversation easily
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A