Website Jumeirah Group
- Its award-winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience.
- Today, Jumeirah operates a world-class portfolio of 23 properties across the Middle East, Europe and Asia and employs over 8,000 colleagues, representing over 106 nationalities.
- As Jumeirah continues to expand its global portfolio and scales up its operations to the next level of growth, it remains fully committed to developing and empowering our colleagues to excel in world class environments.
- Ensure that all Guest Services Executives report to duty on time and are well groomed
- Check the Rate Discrepancy Report ensuring that all rate codes, discounts, market segments, source and channel codes as well as packages are correctly entered in Opera
- Ensure that the CID report is completed correctly and in a timely manner
- Ensure that the privacy and the security of all guests are maintained and that no information is disclosed to anybody
- Be fully aware of emergency procedure (i.e. in case of fire) defined in the Emergency Evacuation Operations Plan and be able to handle such situations
- Ensure that all Traces of the day have been resolved and file a copy of the report
- Handles visitors during the night shift in a professional and effective manner in liaison with security
- Ensure that all required back-up reports are printed before Opera goes down for close day.
- To represent the management during the night and to supervise the operation in all areas of the hotel.
- Check all updated registration cards ensuring that the information is complete, all necessary documents attached and sufficient payment guarantee has been taken
- To ensure everything runs smoothly and maximum guest satisfaction is achieved
- Record any major incidents and important information in the Duty Manager’s logbook.
- Liaise closely with the Night Auditor regarding balancing the day’s revenues and the close-day procedure
- As per the Jumeirah Management competencies
- Excellent Opera Knowledge (Front Office Applications)
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of basic Microsoft Office applications
- As per the Jumeirah management competencies
- Knowledge of front office application
- Multi-lingual especially Arabic
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a hotel school
- Bachelor’s degree in a given field
- At least 5 years Night Manager Experience or similar in a 5-star hotel with a minimum of 300 rooms
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A