Website Jumeirah Group
- An opportunity has arisen for Steakhouse Chef de Cuisine to join Culinary Department in Jumeirah Al Qasr Hotel. The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- Massive focus on food consistency and quality
- Ensures the personal hygiene of the colleague is up to the standard.
- Establish culinary standards of the restaurant
- Plan menus and compile recipes for food tasting to be approved by Executive Chef and/or the Executive Sous Chef and Corporate.
- Develop menus, which meet the needs of the target market and are in line with the operating concept for the restaurant.
- Report any problems regarding failure of machinery and small equipment to the Executive Chef / Executive Sous Chef and to follow up and ensure the necessary work has been carried out in the correct manner by all Kitchen colleagues.
- Inspect daily all food stores and refrigerated areas and suggest, where necessary, correct storage methods to comply with Health & Safety regulations.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management.
- Identify market needs and trends in terms of food for both hotel guests and the local Market.
- Passionate about grilling and meat
- At least four years of kitchen experience in similar position in award-winning steakhouse concept free standing restaurant/ international five-star hotel
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in High end/High volume restaurants
- College Degree in Culinary Arts or similar from an accredited Culinary School.
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Manufacturing
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A