Website Jumeirah Group
- Burj Al Arab Jumeirah is designed to resemble a billowing sail and stands at a height of 321m. It is the world’s most followed hotel on Instagram and has been consistently voted the world’s most luxurious hotel. Features include nine restaurants and bars; in suite check-in and check-out; reception desks on every floor; round-the-clock private butlers; use of the hotel’s Rolls-Royce fleet and The Terrace, a one-of-a-kind restaurant, pool, beach and cabana space. The hotel’s 202 luxury suites offer a rain shower, Jacuzzi and stunning news of the Arabian Gulf.
- Direct the ongoing research of the local/international opportunities to identify market and competition trends in order to adjust sales and marketing efforts accordingly with the objective of continuously enhancing sales and marketing practices.
- Direct the application of appropriate marketing initiatives within the hotel, through media planning and crossselling, in order to create synergies and optimize the use of sales and marketing resources.
- Guide the preparation of reports detailing the hotel’s sales and marketing performance aligned with the corporate standard
- Direct the development and implementation of commercial plan, in line with the approved budget
- Represent the SBU within the international markets with attendance at Jumeirah Roadshows, appointments, trade shows and other necessary events.
- Direct and lead the SBU’s evaluation of opportunities for contracted business (group, wholesale, corporate negotiated), in collaboration with the
- Revenue Management department, in order to ensure that all deals are scrutinized for strategic intent and expected profitability.
- Manage the effective achievement of objectives through setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing staff and providing formal and informal feedback in order to maximize overall performance and team motivation while continuing to deploy resources effectively for growth and further strengthening the employee value proposition.
- SBU budget revenue target, in order to steer efforts towards the achievement of sales objectives.
- Oversee the utilization and optimization of all channels, both direct and indirect, in line with the corporate distribution strategy, and ensure that all managed channels are optimally leveraged to reduce cost of sales while maximizing bookings.
- Excellent sales and marketing skills and proven ability to steer marketing strategies and plans towards revenue generation.
- Creative and innovative approach to sales and marketing activities.
- Strong understanding of core hotelier operations.
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills.
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong capability with Delphi, CRM, BI, Revenue Management, Word Suite etc.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent from an accredited and renowned University.
- Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent from an accredited and renowned University.
- At least 8 years of sales and marketing experience, preferably with an international hospitality company or a recognized blue-chip organization;
- 4 years of which in a managerial position.
- Proven experience in leading a Sales and Marketing function and developing strategic sales and marketing plans.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing best practices.
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A