Website Jumeirah Group
- A landmark property for the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island Resort opened in November of 2018, the resort offers 296 rooms, suites and duplex villas facing the sea, showcasing views from either a private balcony or garden access room, with an extended patio and outdoor space. This luxury beach front resort embodies the beauty of the ocean – the stylish contemporary architecture is decorated with marine themed touches that bring the outside world to life. Home to eight dining venues, Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island Resort has plenty of dining options including an all-day dining venue, two signature restaurants, a lobby lounge and bar, a pool and beach bar and a sports lounge. Guests are welcome to explore the 400 meter public beach and three swimming pools.
- Supports the Guest Services Manager to ensure smooth delivery of guest luggage and proper handling of valet parking
- Greets all guests entering and leaving the hotel entrance, using the appropriate salutation.
- Assists guests arriving at the hotel entrance by car, opening the door(s) of the vehicle, and when necessary, assisting the guests to alight.
- Coordinates with the other bell staff in order to have luggage/parcels removed from vehicles of guests arriving at the hotel entrance and to arrange for their delivery.
- Hails taxis for guests, using the hotel’s designated taxi company. Assist the guests by opening the taxi door(s) and helping them to be seated.
- Assists guests with general enquiries about the hotel, its’ facilities, events and functions taking place and about Abu Dhabi and the surrounding areas
Qualification & Experience:
- 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams (AED), the local currency of the UAE. In addition, we offer generous F&B benefits, reduced hotel rates across our properties globally, excellent leave and health care package, flights home, accommodation, life insurance, functional incentives and other employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers and any applicant looking for a career with one of the most luxurious brands in the hospitality industry.
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A