- As the Systems Administrator III, you will ensure successful support and operation of business systems software and the enterprise business continuity platform utilized by maurices. You will evaluate business needs against our current technology platforms and work with diverse teams to implement new solutions and technology. You will also ensure the stability, supportability and security of customer-facing systems through oversight of managed delivery partners.
- Support associate facing technologies and the enterprise identity management platform
- Provide service delivery oversight to maurices managed services partner and ensure outstanding support and operations through the achievement of service level objectives.
- Act as primary liaison between business partners and IT support and operations, reducing friction in communications, request management, and issue resolution
- Regularly plan, schedule and conduct meetings to analyze business needs, information, and processes to maintain stability, identify efficiency opportunities, and define continuous improvement initiatives.
- Keep abreast of developments, releases, roadmaps and issues of applications and business continuity platforms, and share the information with interested parties
- Work with diverse teams to coordinate project activities and share knowledge
- Provide training on the proper use and security of all systems, including new procedures when necessary
- Serve as lead solutions architect for the identity and access management and work with diverse teams to ensure the effectiveness of the platform
- Embrace disciplined IT service management principles
- Commitment to Service Management frameworks that include Incident, Change, and Problem Management excellence
- Understand, review, and approve performance metrics to ensure agreed-upon outcomes are delivered
- Create, maintain, and analyze documentation to enable effective use and efficient ongoing support operations via the Service Desk.
- Experience maintaining identity and access management platforms (Microsoft Identity Manager, Saviynt Enterprise Identity Cloud Management Cloud) preferred. Knowledge of engineering and administration of Linux or Windows systems required.
- Candidates must have a passion for Information Technology and have strong customer service skills.
- Candidates must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Qualified applicants will have achieved an Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Have at least five (15) years of related experience and/or training or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with designing, deploying, managing, and configuring on-premise server solutions and SaaS preferred.
- Experience managing retail solutions supporting human resources, finance, merchandising, marketing, real estate, sourcing, loyalty, and supply chain preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Duluth, Minnesota, US
Application Deadline: N/A