- This position promotes collaboration among field leadership and individual departments to provide innovative solutions and drive best practices in operational execution. This individual will be an expert at transforming company objectives into successful outcomes through change management programs and engaging brand right strategies. Additionally, this role provides vision and thought leadership toward achieving overall company goals through constant change, measurement and redirection to accomplish business objectives including key performance indicators.
- Serves as the primary strategic partner working closely with the business management team to ensure effective planning and implementation of key in-store initiatives.
- Identifies potential precedent-setting opportunities through in-store assessments; recommends appropriate changes in programs and processes to leadership, incorporates regular interactions to provide guidance and support to programs.
- Stay current with changes to the business that could necessitate process, application or report updates. Define and prioritize any new needs in order to manage it within the current priority list and within the available resources.
- Sets the tone for compliance. Develops monitors and updates all store operations policies and procedures (SOPs) that affect the stores and their relationships with other departments. Ensures that policies are properly understood at all levels and reinforces the importance of consistent compliance.
- Nurture the collaborative environment, promote transparency and communicate positively and effectively.
- Partners with Workforce Management to ensure hour distribution aligns with operational execution.
- Assessing the execution of all operational programs and SOPs through regular follow up, traveling stores and soliciting feedback on a regular basis. Adjusts as necessary to ensure excellence of execution.
- Displays authenticity, flexibility and agility to adapt to a changing business and corporate environment.
- Innovative and able to bring new ideas to the business.
- Ability to prioritize projects based on solution impact, time to implement, and/or direction from leadership
- Ability to quickly identify potential drivers of emerging problems, root cause and generate solutions
- Strategic thinker with the ability to cultivate relationships and effectively influence at all levels of the company.
- Some travel required, based on business needs.
Qualification & Experience:
- 7+ years in retail store operations with 5+ years in management/Director level roles Specialty retail experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent experience is preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Duluth, Minnesota Area, US
Application Deadline: N/A