Website Qatar Petroleum
- Supervises, coordinates and monitors the preparation and development of various projects in the assigned discipline which involves directing and participating in the preparation of initiation and feasibility studies, assessing requirements, identifying business and computer system design and the analysis, development, testing and implementation of end-to-end business solutions within the HR Department.
- Evaluates project progress at the defined phases to ensure it meets requirements, and participates in reviewing various modifications to the existing systems and liaison with Information Technology department (ITD).
- Maintains regular contact with the user base with a view to developing common systems solutions wherever possible.
- Develops strategic plans for Human Resource Business Systems and client-server systems implementations, in close consultation with Asst.
- Manager, HR Business Systems, with a view to develop an ‘enterprise-wide’ systems approach.
- To develop, implement and sustain cost-effective quality client/applications utilizing electronic information management solutions, developing Information Work Flows and documenting the systems to address Company’s Technical and non-Technical Information requirements and all of the related Quality Standards and Company’s System Integrity requirements for all Process, Procedures, Standards and Guidelines related to Information Management.
- Proven ability to manage projects and teams.
Familiar with IT contracting and procurement methodologies.
- Appreciation of business practices in developing tenders and dealing with venders and suppliers.
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant university degree graduate with a Business Management / Computer Science degree or equivalent technical degree.
- At least 12 years experience in an Information Technology environment, 5 year experience in a supervisory position with extensive experience in Business Analysis and significant experience in systems development, programming and implementation, preferably within a Human Resource environment.
Company: Qatar Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Human Resources
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A