Website Qatar National Bank
The role of the Business Analyst is to consult within all areas of the QNB Group in regard to Information Technology, recommending ways to improve process, procedure and controls. Working with all levels of staff you will be required to understand the different business needs, translating them to business analysis and technical requirement specifications.
- Ensuring you understand the needs of the various business areas’ you must analyse these needs and provide technology based solutions to enable these business areas to achieve their goals.
- Building and maintaining relationships with the individual businesses, external vendors and internal technical staff, you must ensure all requirements are communicated through the various parties appropriately.
- In analysing and recommending the appropriate solutions, you should perform various analyses including; cost, commercial impact, market and return on investment, enabling you to provide strong knowledgeable recommendations.
- Supporting the teams throughout the implementation and use of systems, you should also be able to provide day to day technical support, answering queries and questions when necessary.
Qualification & Experience:
- Educated to a minimum of degree level in either an information technology or business administration discipline, you should also have a minimum of six (6) years Management Information Systems experience.
- Having worked within banking operations for a minimum of three (3) years, you should have a sound understanding of banking operations and practises.
- With experience in Business Requirement Analysis and Business User Level Testing, you should also have strong technical and analytical skills, along with excellent communication and relationship building skills.
Company: Qatar National Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A