Website Qatar National Bank
QNB Financial Services is looking for a young professional to assist its Head of Sales (Global markets & Fixed Income) USA Markets in particular; by ensuring the workflow is carried out in a timely and professional manner. You should have hands on execution of orders (equities, fixed income and any other financial securities mandated) on behalf of the clients while adhering to the policies and procedures in place by QNBFS, exchanges and regulators.
- Operate within the target departmental Budgets
- Achieve targets through service excellence in trading and articulate accurate information dissemination to clients.
- Work closely with Sales in order to scout and acquire new clients, locally, regionally and globally and ensure best execution for clients.
- On-board clients and co-ordinate with Interactive Broker to ensure clients requirements are met
- Buy and sell securities on behalf of clients in the Global Markets.
- Execute orders from clients’/call centre executive/front desk received through authorized communication channels.
- Ensure that all trading activities are documented, up-to -date and reported in time.
- Maintain excellent client relationship by providing factual market intelligence in all the markets where QNBFS is active without providing investment advice.
- Sending a daily global market update.
- Send weekly trade ideas to clients with an investment thesis
- Periodically meet and call clients for discussing trends and seeking inputs on their requirements
- Provide accurate market updates to clients in an efficient and timely manner.
- Maintain a high standard of professional service to all clients creating a differentiating factor between QNBFS and competitors.
- Resolve customer queries and report complaints in line with QNBFS policies & procedures
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge about QE & QFMA regulations
- Good knowledge of USA Equity& Fixed Income Markets
- At least 8 years of experience in trading in stock market with at least 5 years in the same position seasoned with a Graduate degree in Commerce / Science/Finance / Accounting /Management preferably or any other suitable discipline.
- Computer skills and familiarity with online trading systems
- Good knowledge of Equity, Currencies, Bonds and Commodity markets.
Company: Qatar National Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Legal
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A