Website Qatar National Bank
You will be responsible for managing the Archives unit by supervising the process of documents filing, organizing, indexing, classifying, and when applicable their disposal. Monitoring QNB documents retention policy, making sure it meets local regulators requirements.
- Identify any areas for professional development of self and all direct reports, and act to enhance professional development of self and others.
- Supervise the maintenance of central archive filing to meet regulatory requirements and support all QNB departments and branches in managing documents not required on a daily basis.
- Manage central archiving activities for all QNB branches and departments to ensure the efficient retrieval of documents and to meet regulatory requirements.
- Supervise the logging of requests for documents by ensuring that the correct forms are filled and approving them.
- Responsible for development of operating budgets for the archive unit.
- Ensure high standards of data protection and confidentiality to safeguard commercially sensitive information.
- Supervise the classification and indexing of documents received and their filing in accordance with set procedures.
- Develop the ability to organize a large volume of documents and maintain an efficient retrieval system.
- Develop an understanding of all regulatory requirements with regards to document retention.
- Supervise the follow-up done on documents on loan to ensure their timely return to central archives.
- Coordinate & follow up with subordinates to ensure implementation of requirements in a timely manner.
Qualification & Experience:
- University degree.
- At least 8 years’ experience in document archiving.
Company: Qatar National Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: General Services
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A