Website Rite Aid
The primary purposes of this position are to assist the Store Manager with the operation of the retail store, to maximize profit and loss (P&L) performance by executing company policies and procedures, and to provide superior customer service. The incumbent is required to perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and applicable laws.
- Merchandise the seasonal aisle and non-seasonal, basic, and seasonal end-caps; ensure all merchandise is set up according to plan-o-grams received from the corporate office.
- Analyze operating reports and make recommendations for improvement.
- Ensure the store opens and closes at the appropriate time and the proper procedures are followed for cash transactions and bank deposits.
- Execute weekly sales ads and price changes; process recalled, damaged, outdated, and transferred merchandise.
- Interact with vendors to order ad, seasonal, and basic merchandise and ice cream (where applicable) for the store.
- Prepare the retail store for physical inventory by ensuring merchandise on the sales floor and in the stock room is in order and easy to access.
- Receive merchandise deliveries from vendors and Rite Aid distribution centers; verify vendor invoice information is accurate and enter vendor invoices into the accounts payable system.
- Assist with the general maintenance and appearance of the store by ensuring a safe and pleasing environment for both customers and associates; request store maintenance when required.
- Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects. welcome, important, and appreciated.
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
- Ability to work weekends and extended days on an occasional basis.
- Ability to pass drug test.
- Ability to work day or evening hours.
- Ability to work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
Qualification & Experience:
- Two (2) year college degree or equivalent combination of experience/education.
- At least two (2) years of experience in retail, food service, restaurant or customer service industry, preferably at a supervisor level.
Company: Rite Aid
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A