Website Rotana Hotels
- We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Finance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
- As an Accounts Receivable you are responsible to review the city ledger, prepare invoices and verify purchase slips in a smooth and effective way and in compliance with all policies, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Transfer daily city ledger data from Front Office system to Back Office Accounts Receivable module
- Verify the total transfer with city ledger folios
- Review the city ledger folios with supporting documents such as charge slips, LPOs, etc.
- Follow up if required for billing instructions, LPOs, supporting documents, etc.
- Prepare invoices and obtain Director of Finance / Financial Controller signature
- Send the original invoices with supporting documents to the customer, file a copy of the full set in the customer file and another copy in the sequential file
- Calculate commission for credit card payments received
- Issue receipts for cash and cheques received from customers and credit card payment received directly to the bank
- Hand over all cash receipts to the General Cashier with receipt copy
- Prepare and give employee city ledger summary to the Paymaster on the 25th of each month
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and computer literacy is a must, while knowledge of Opera, Micros, FBM and SUN System is an asset.
Qualification & Experience:
- You should have a degree in hotel management or accounting and at least one year previous experience within a hotel environment.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Entry level
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A